Monday, May 19, 2014

Sharing Awesome LinkedIn Tips For Contractors



I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Charlyn Shelton on LinkedIn.

She specifically shared tips for Contractors like us that I found incredibly useful and adjusted my profile just now. Here is a couple of tips that were shared and I recommend listening to the entire interview below.

Tip #1: I am paraphrasing here, on the LinkedIn homepage your heading below your name needs to have your location in it. For myself it was Tampa Bay Renovation Contractor. I personally never thought about having the location in this area until we did a search and my name didnt come up. Now I rank much higher and will be moving up quickly.

Tip #2: My phone number right near the top of my summary section. I thought my contact info was enough for my number and then Charlyn explained only certain connections could see that info. Everyone else could not.

Charlyn took the time and shared much more details in the audio. We thank her for the time and sharing her expertise. Click below and enjoy the listen, leave some comments please..

Click Here-LinkedIn For Contractors Audio Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment