Thursday, July 31, 2014

Job-Site Selfies, Good Idea or Get a Life

             (Clearwater, Sidewalk Selfie)


I look through websites for good pictures and themes. I look for different angles at job sites that enhance the end product and highlight the craftsmanship. 

I see tons of pictures of finished work or before and afters. I always question is this a real pic from the company or do they pay for pics. Some companies use watermarks on their pictures to give them authenticity which I think is a great idea. Other companies take pictures while employees are present on the job and you can read the shirt or truck. That is usually the extent of pictures on websites.

I want to be different...

For the month of August, I will be taking selfies and videos at jobs to see if this resignates with my audience. My audience is Baby Boomers with disposable income that have just retired or will retire within 3 years that typically just moved. I can use these pictures for both blogs and social media.

My theory is these pictures and videos will come across genuine and authentic. 

Give me your thoughts on this, Good Idea or Get a Life?

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment