Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Are You Selling What People Want?


In my everyday business I run across a lot of people who think they know what they want. In truth, they have no idea.

I recently polled all my current jobs and the past thirty jobs completed. I had two customers that knew what they wanted. Two out of Forty, Approximately 5% knew what they wanted.

My question to you, how do you know your selling what people want, if only 5% know what they want?

Do you sell your products? Do you sell what you think they need?

My formula to make sure your selling what people want:

  1. Sell based on results. (This is my secret sauce.) 
    • Listen to what people want. 
    • Reiterate to them what they want. 
    • Add your professional opinion and thoughts. 
    • The customer will get what there asking for and you add value by giving a professional opinion to re affirm the customers choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment