Wednesday, January 15, 2014

10 Must Have Marketing Pieces for Contractors


I had the pleasure yesterday to listen to one of my friends Sandi Burnside talk to a group of Contractors about the "10 Must Have Marketing Pieces for Contractors"

My personal takeaways from yesterdays event:

1. Perception is Reality
  • Use Quality materials in your marketing materials.
  • Use an Email address that matches your domain name. 
2. Be Consistent
  • Your website, marketing and promotional materials should all integrate
    • Same Color
    • Logo Placement
    • Look and Feel
  • Remember the 7 touches of marketing.
3. Show your customer you are professional. License number and Insured.
  • If your information needs to be updated. Dont wait until the next print cycle for cards or flyers. Update now.
4. Make sure your contact info is easy to find.

These were my personal takeaways and I would like to have Sandi on Hangouts go through the top 10. If you would like to hear the top 10 leave a comment below. Enough comments and I should be able to get her on...

Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment